- I keep getting spam from people offering me thousands of Facebook “Likes”. How is that done? Do a bunch of people sit in a room logging into one sock puppet account after another to click “Like” on things? If so, what does it pay–might be better than shoveling snow.
- We have been invaded by two creatures of terrifying power and unspeakable evil who are stuffed into little furry cat suits. Somebody call Sam and Dean. No, strike that, call Bo and Dyson–it’s more of a Fae thing.
- Motivation for my day job has dropped to an all-time low. Got to get up and work through it, though. Am considering a new ad campaign, “If you don’t but this book you’re condemning this man to another eight hours changing light bulbs.” Catchy, huh?
- No real interest in the Fauxpocalypse Project yet. Suppose I should add some more content.
- Going to New Orleans of Thursday! MzSusanB and I are going to drive down on Thursday, spend a couple days wandering around the city, and drive back on Sunday. I am so already gone in my head–hence my lack of motivation.
- I have gotten a couple of responses from my beta readers, but more that I haven’t heard anything from. (Note: this is a hint.)