What’s been going on in Mishaland?
- My arm’s been healing well. I generally heal quickly. I’m not sure if healing improves with practice, but I have enough experience with my insides being on the outside that it’s really not any big deal any more. It does itch, though.
- My car is not doing so well. It died and wouldn’t start on Friday afternoon, and I got it running long enough to get back to the house on Sunday. I replaced the fuel filter in the hopes that it would help. It didn’t much, but I did get to experience the joy of soaking fresh sutures in gasoline. Spoiler–it’s not as much fun as you’d think.
- Just finished reading One By One by Phil Tucker. Amazing book. Full review coming soon, the short review is that it is a haunting and disturbing allegory that belongs along side Animal Farm and The Man Who Was Thursday.
- After that I started reading a draft version of Murphy’s First Law by Kira Lyn Blue. Great fun–Urban Fantasy with a delightful protagonist and an oddball cast of supporting characters.
- My cats are evil.
- Not writing much at the moment. Trying not to feel bad about that. Yeah, like that’s going to work–I’m a Messianic Jewish Lutheran. I can feel guilty about things that ordinary mortals can’t even pronounce.
- Still on track to start my promotion for Catskinner’s Book this weekend. I’ll post all the links when I get a little more organized. It’s going to be free on Kindle and I’ll be giving away five signed copies.
Okay, that’s it for now.