I am giving away a quarter-page ad in Cirsova magazine. Why? Because I believe in Cirsova and I want to support it, and because I believe in the crew of indie authors who follow this blog and I want to support you. So it’s a win-win.
Please, only enter if you will be using the ad. Cirsova is a high quality adventure fiction magazine and your ad will be seen by readers who are looking for Independant Science Fiction and Fantasy fiction. Details on the requirements are available here, and the winner can contact Cirsova for more information.
The deadline for advertisements is August 1st, so let’s get on with it.
The contest is simple. Below are some Book Of Lost Doors trivia questions. Do not, please, post the answers here–instead send me an e-mail via my Contact Form. The first entry I recieve that has all of the answers right wins the prize. If I don’t get anyone who gets them all right by July 1st, the entry with the most right answers will win.
- Who are the authors of Mankind’s Eternal Odyssey? (Two names.)
- What is the title of Jenny Noir’s first solo album?
- What Delapour & Associates employee wrote and published a novel? (Author and title.)
- What was the original name of the riverboat that became known as Scarlett’s Casino?
- What book does Stuart Dogs read to Nancy Dew while she is convalescing in the mud-bath? (Author and title.)
- What is the name of the magazine that Godiva finds that reveals Dr. Klein’s home address?
The answer to each of these questions can be found in one of the four books that make up The Book Of Lost Doors–Catskinner’s Book, Cannibal Hearts, The Worms Of Heaven, or Gingerbread Wolves.