The Story So Far
- Reminder On Big Savings On Cirsova Back Issues
- A Truly Steller Achievement
- Duel Visions Update: Price Slashes!
- Two Weeks Left and We Still Need $5k More!
- New Wild Stars Promotional Art from Dark Filly
- Pulp On Pulp
- 12 Cirsova Stories on Tangent’s Recommended Reading List!
- Cirsova 2021 Line-up
- Endless Summer, Out in One Week!
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About
- 3-D artwork
- All On The Same Page
- Beta Readers
- Book Of Lost Doors
- Cannibal Hearts.
- Catskinner's Book
- character interview
- disaster relief
- Don't do this
- Donald Westlake
- G. K. Chesterton
- Gingerbread Wolves
- Mark Knopfler
- Matt Archer
- M C Escher
- Mental illness
- pulp revival
- Read Tuesday
- science fiction
- Secret Project F
- short story anthology
- streaming television
- Tom Lichtenberg
- WKRP in Cincinnati
- work in progress
- Worms Of Heaven
Virtual Book Signing!
- https://t.co/nQm9lGCeD9 2 hours ago
- @DaddyWarpig I'd say her collection "Red As Blood". The stories are retelling of fairy tales with a dark fantasy twist. 11 hours ago
- @Emily30Red @NotJohnDaker https://t.co/aMQFXHqizL 13 hours ago
- @NotJohnDaker @Emily30Red The Mystery Machine is a 1967 Ford Econoline van. 13 hours ago
- youtube.com/watch?reload=9… 15 hours ago
Category Archives: Bad Dreams & Broken Hearts
This book was written by Oren Litwin, who is the publisher of Lagrange Books. Lagrange Books is the publisher of Bad Dreams & Broken Hearts, and also several anthologies that feature my stories. Having admitted that connection between us, let … Continue reading
When I was putting together the stories that comprise Bad Dreams & Broken Hearts I wanted to include some kind of supplemental material from the world of Dracoheim. It seemed to fit the feel of the work, like the map … Continue reading
I have been thinking a lot about Fantasy, and specifically about fantastic settings–settings in which the fantastic elements are integral to the world. And frankly, I’m not interested in writing stories set in some vaguely Central European kingdom in the … Continue reading
At long last Bad Dreams & Broken Hearts is out in paperback. The Kindle edition has been uploaded and should be available in a few days. It’s been an interesting process. Generally when I write the pieces all either come … Continue reading
Coming soon from Lagrange Books.
August is always a time for introspection for me, due to the whole birthday thing. So I have been taking stock of where I am, where I’ve come from, and where I am going. No real conclusions, as yet, except … Continue reading
It’s hard to fight wizards and demons when all you have is a gun and a badge. The use of magic in the Sovereign City of Dracoheim is regulated by the Lord Mayor’s Committee For Public Safety. From the licensing … Continue reading
I just typed “The End” on the last page of Bad Dreams & Broken Hearts. It’s just shy of 67,000 words. I have profoundly mixed feelings about this novel. On the one hand some of it is the best work … Continue reading
Okay, so I am closing on 40,000 words of Bad Dreams & Broken Hearts and I’d really like to get some feedback on the story so far–what works, what doesn’t, how the pacing feels, is the worldbuilding consistent, are the characters … Continue reading