The Story So Far
- I am spotlit!
- Non-Lethal Mysteries
- Where your eyes don’t go a filthy scarecrow waves his broomstick arms and does a parody of each unconscious thing you do
- There and back again
- Fear And Loathing On The Road To Motorcycle Maintenance With Charley
- Another fun project is released to the general public.
- Cirsova #6 is Live!
- Yes, I know I’m doing it wrong.
- Going Away (for a while)
- No platformed!
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About3-D artwork All On The Same Page Amazon Archon Audiobook Beta Readers Book Of Lost Doors Cannibal Hearts. Catskinner's Book challange character interview collaboration comedy creativity critique crowdfunding disaster relief Dissociation Don't do this Donald Westlake drama DRM e-readers Editing entertainment erotica fantasy fauxpocalypse fiction Fictionary film Firefly G. K. Chesterton Gingerbread Wolves GoodReads horror Humor Kittens loss Mark Knopfler Matt Archer M C Escher Mental illness Music mystery personal Photography piracy podcast poetry politics pricing promotion publishing pulp revival Read Tuesday realism relationship reviews romance science fiction Scrivener Secret Project F sex short story anthology sonnet streaming television technology Tom Lichtenberg Tsarina webcomics WKRP in Cincinnati work in progress Worms Of Heaven writing
Virtual Book Signing!
- I am spotlit! mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/i-a… 6 days ago
- My uncle has a country place that no one knows about. He says it used to be a farm before the motor law. 1 week ago
- "The Man Who Played At Castles" 1 week ago
- Non-Lethal Mysteries mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/05/non… 1 week ago
- Where your eyes don’t go a filthy scarecrow waves his broomstick arms and does a parody of each unconscious thing… mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/whe… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Book Of Lost Doors
Where your eyes don’t go a filthy scarecrow waves his broomstick arms and does a parody of each unconscious thing you do
Science Fiction is a lot less Weird than it used to be. I am using Weird here is a particular philosophical sense (in the vain hopes that one day “Weird in the sense of Burnett” will become a common phrase … Continue reading
Just for the heck of it, here are some of the Easter eggs I stuck into The Book Of Lost Doors. These are just a few I can come up with off the top of my head, I’m sure there … Continue reading
While I finished what is technically my fourth novel a year ago, more and more I am thinking of The Book Of Lost Doors as one big story in four acts. I didn’t set out for it to be that, … Continue reading
The Book Of Lost Doors is the collective name for my series of four novels, Catskinner’s Book, Cannibal Hearts, The Worms Of Heaven, and Gingerbread Wolves. The four books tell the story of James and … Continue reading
Last summer I published Gingerbread Wolves, the fourth novel in my series The Book Of Lost Doors. After multiple false starts on a fifth novel I realized that it was the final book in that series. I have, quite simply, … Continue reading
It’s the middle of February and I haven’t begun another novel. I’m okay with that. Writing The Book Of Lost Doors was a lot of work. Looking back at it now, with a little distance, I can see that I … Continue reading