The Story So Far
- The Wind From A Distant Storm
- I’ve been Jeffroed!
- Juicy Bits
- It’s Obvious Why Students Cheat; We Just Can’t Agree on the Reason
- Cirsova Receives Hugo Nomination for Best Semi-Pro Zine!
- The Voice Of The Storyteller
- Emergency Backup Post: (Pull and Inflate)
- 21st Century Wonder Stories: Call For Submissions
- Black Box Blues: Investigating Mission Critical Metaphysics In Fiction
- The Tool For The Job
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About3-D artwork All On The Same Page Amazon Archon Audiobook Beta Readers Book Of Lost Doors Cannibal Hearts. Catskinner's Book challange character interview collaboration comedy creativity critique crowdfunding disaster relief Dissociation Don't do this Donald Westlake drama DRM e-readers Editing entertainment erotica fantasy fauxpocalypse fiction Fictionary film Firefly G. K. Chesterton Gingerbread Wolves GoodReads horror Humor Kittens loss Mark Knopfler Matt Archer M C Escher Mental illness Music mystery personal Photography piracy podcast poetry politics pricing promotion publishing pulp revival Read Tuesday realism relationship reviews romance science fiction Scrivener Secret Project F sex short story anthology sonnet streaming television technology Tom Lichtenberg Tsarina webcomics WKRP in Cincinnati work in progress Worms Of Heaven writing
Virtual Book Signing!
- The Wind From A Distant Storm mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/04/19/the… 5 days ago
- I’ve been Jeffroed! mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/04/18/ive… 6 days ago
- @PCBushi @brainfertilizer I don't have a "list" of stakes. I mention death as one possibility. I do think that cha… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- @brainfertilizer @PCBushi As well as "Significant Environmental Hazards Exist." 1 week ago
- @brainfertilizer @PCBushi I'd say that "Immediate Risk Of Death" and "Risk Extends To Characters Not Directly Involved" applies to both. 1 week ago
Category Archives: Catskinner’s Book
The Book Of Lost Doors is the collective name for my series of four novels, Catskinner’s Book, Cannibal Hearts, The Worms Of Heaven, and Gingerbread Wolves. The four books tell the story of James and … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned Jefferson Smith’s Immerse Or Die Report before. The concept is brutal in its simplicity. Every morning he takes a self-published novel or story collection and gets on his treadmill for forty minutes. When he runs across something that … Continue reading
I have decided to rewrite the blurbs for my novels as sonnets. To begin: Catskinner’s Book A stranger walks and lives alone Or not alone, but rather wed To one bloody as a murderer’s stone Who lives locked up inside … Continue reading
On June 20th of this year I released Gingerbread Wolves, the fourth novel in my series, The Book Of Lost Doors. Some time after I released it I realized that it was also the last book in the series. I … Continue reading
Just about four years ago I started writing Catskinner’s Book. I didn’t have any real plan when I started it. I had a narrator and his shadow self, and a desire to play around with some of the ideas that … Continue reading
This week, starting today August 6th, through next Thursday, August 13th, all four volumes of my series The Book Of Lost Doors will be on sale for 99 cents each. Please help me spread the word!