The Story So Far
- Florida Man
- You Can Do Anything In A Game (But You Can’t Do That)
- Strange Days Waiting: The stories of Endless Summer
- This is how you run an RPG, people.
- Reminder: Misha Burnett’s Endless Summer — Coming Soon!
- Science Fiction Double Feature
- Womanface. The new blackface?
- New Mailing List Service + 2020/2021 News!
- A Few Words With Venger Satanis
- SFWA is a Terrorist Organization
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About
- 3-D artwork
- All On The Same Page
- Beta Readers
- Book Of Lost Doors
- Cannibal Hearts.
- Catskinner's Book
- character interview
- disaster relief
- Don't do this
- Donald Westlake
- G. K. Chesterton
- Gingerbread Wolves
- Mark Knopfler
- Matt Archer
- M C Escher
- Mental illness
- pulp revival
- Read Tuesday
- science fiction
- Secret Project F
- short story anthology
- streaming television
- Tom Lichtenberg
- WKRP in Cincinnati
- work in progress
- Worms Of Heaven
Virtual Book Signing!
- @kaijubushi I grew up here https://t.co/Z9wXiWQVLn 8 hours ago
- "He had forged the blade in fear, fear for his lady love and her backbreaking load of nightmares, fear of the day w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- "I wouldn't go back to the old days when magic was a dark art done by robed wizards on lonely hilltops, even if it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- https://t.co/hnyNaTj78A 22 hours ago
- @sathananas Because you're not "doing it right." As you've pointed out elsewhere, the TW idea of being a lesbian… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Category Archives: On Promotion
At last it can be told..! Cirsova made the official announcement today, so I can finally talk freely about my latest project. This is a collection of my Science Fiction short stories. It includes work I’ve published over the last … Continue reading
This book was written by Oren Litwin, who is the publisher of Lagrange Books. Lagrange Books is the publisher of Bad Dreams & Broken Hearts, and also several anthologies that feature my stories. Having admitted that connection between us, let … Continue reading
I love it when a plan comes together! Yes, I do have a plan, although it may not be evident from my publishing schedule. Ever since I realized that short fiction is the ideal medium for me, I have been … Continue reading
Okay, so writing 2020 as the date is probably going to freak me out all year. But let’s leave that aside and talk about my intentions for the new year. Last year I set my goal too ambitiously and I … Continue reading
“Misha Burnett and Louise Sorensen spin some interesting and often excellent imaginative yarns with everything from modern-day vampires to sinister black cats covered. The stories are all skillfully written, and once you begin reading one you won’t be able to … Continue reading
At long last Bad Dreams & Broken Hearts is out in paperback. The Kindle edition has been uploaded and should be available in a few days. It’s been an interesting process. Generally when I write the pieces all either come … Continue reading
Coming soon from Lagrange Books.
I spent yesterday afternoon doing the brakes on my 2014 Ford Fiesta, which turned out to be such a simple job that I’m kind of ashamed that I put it off for so long. The front brakes on this car … Continue reading
After several months of my Pulp Speed writing experiment, I have gotten a good feel for my current capabilities as a writer, and my current limiting factors, both internal and external. There are internal areas that need work, some dealing … Continue reading