The Story So Far
- I am spotlit!
- Non-Lethal Mysteries
- Where your eyes don’t go a filthy scarecrow waves his broomstick arms and does a parody of each unconscious thing you do
- There and back again
- Fear And Loathing On The Road To Motorcycle Maintenance With Charley
- Another fun project is released to the general public.
- Cirsova #6 is Live!
- Yes, I know I’m doing it wrong.
- Going Away (for a while)
- No platformed!
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About3-D artwork All On The Same Page Amazon Archon Audiobook Beta Readers Book Of Lost Doors Cannibal Hearts. Catskinner's Book challange character interview collaboration comedy creativity critique crowdfunding disaster relief Dissociation Don't do this Donald Westlake drama DRM e-readers Editing entertainment erotica fantasy fauxpocalypse fiction Fictionary film Firefly G. K. Chesterton Gingerbread Wolves GoodReads horror Humor Kittens loss Mark Knopfler Matt Archer M C Escher Mental illness Music mystery personal Photography piracy podcast poetry politics pricing promotion publishing pulp revival Read Tuesday realism relationship reviews romance science fiction Scrivener Secret Project F sex short story anthology sonnet streaming television technology Tom Lichtenberg Tsarina webcomics WKRP in Cincinnati work in progress Worms Of Heaven writing
Virtual Book Signing!
- I am spotlit! mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/i-a… 6 days ago
- My uncle has a country place that no one knows about. He says it used to be a farm before the motor law. 1 week ago
- "The Man Who Played At Castles" 1 week ago
- Non-Lethal Mysteries mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/05/non… 1 week ago
- Where your eyes don’t go a filthy scarecrow waves his broomstick arms and does a parody of each unconscious thing… mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/whe… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Who I am
Just got back home to the Secret Hideout O’Doom. It’s been quite a trip. Thursday, 7 Sep: Leave St. Louis at 4pm, to Joplin, MO (280 miles) Friday, 8 Sep: Joplin, MO to Tucumcari, NM (650 miles) Saturday, 9 Sep: … Continue reading
So… the Caribbean cruise isn’t happening, due to Hurricane Irma. Instead, my roommate and I are going on a quest to seek out the bones of America–well, okay, we’re going to get on Interstate 44, going West. We don’t have … Continue reading
I’ve come to a realization over the last few days. I’ve been reading some Pulp Revival blogs, and other blogs by and for writers. There is a lot of good advice on the craft of writing out there, but thinking … Continue reading
I don’t ordinarily talk about myself and what I am doing in this blog. That’s not what this platform is for. But it occurs to me that some folks only know me through here, and I don’t want anyone to … Continue reading
Recently, during a discussion regarding the new Wonder Woman film, a comment was made: Let me put it this way: I write a beautiful poem all about how we should nuke New York. The poem is lovely. Gorgeous. The language … Continue reading
Chewing over that question is what has got me stuck on Bad Dreams & Broken Hearts at the moment. You see, I am working from the premise that what humans dream is actually an objective reality and that when humans … Continue reading
“It is not that I have no past, rather that it continually fragments on the vivid and terrible ephemera of now. In the long country, cut with rain there is suddenly nowhere to begin.” Samuel Delany, Dhalgren I am a … Continue reading