The Story So Far
- I am spotlit!
- Non-Lethal Mysteries
- Where your eyes don’t go a filthy scarecrow waves his broomstick arms and does a parody of each unconscious thing you do
- There and back again
- Fear And Loathing On The Road To Motorcycle Maintenance With Charley
- Another fun project is released to the general public.
- Cirsova #6 is Live!
- Yes, I know I’m doing it wrong.
- Going Away (for a while)
- No platformed!
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About3-D artwork All On The Same Page Amazon Archon Audiobook Beta Readers Book Of Lost Doors Cannibal Hearts. Catskinner's Book challange character interview collaboration comedy creativity critique crowdfunding disaster relief Dissociation Don't do this Donald Westlake drama DRM e-readers Editing entertainment erotica fantasy fauxpocalypse fiction Fictionary film Firefly G. K. Chesterton Gingerbread Wolves GoodReads horror Humor Kittens loss Mark Knopfler Matt Archer M C Escher Mental illness Music mystery personal Photography piracy podcast poetry politics pricing promotion publishing pulp revival Read Tuesday realism relationship reviews romance science fiction Scrivener Secret Project F sex short story anthology sonnet streaming television technology Tom Lichtenberg Tsarina webcomics WKRP in Cincinnati work in progress Worms Of Heaven writing
Virtual Book Signing!
- I am spotlit! mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/i-a… 6 days ago
- My uncle has a country place that no one knows about. He says it used to be a farm before the motor law. 1 week ago
- "The Man Who Played At Castles" 1 week ago
- Non-Lethal Mysteries mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/05/non… 1 week ago
- Where your eyes don’t go a filthy scarecrow waves his broomstick arms and does a parody of each unconscious thing… mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/whe… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: creativity
I think I may be ready to do it again. I have this strange condition–call it “Dr. Jeckyl & The Pied Piper Syndrome” where I am suddenly struck with a completely off the wall idea combined with a compulsion to … Continue reading
I’ve come to a realization over the last few days. I’ve been reading some Pulp Revival blogs, and other blogs by and for writers. There is a lot of good advice on the craft of writing out there, but thinking … Continue reading
Back at the end of March I posted a call for submissions for a new anthology. Here we are at the end of August, and I have just handed over the keys to Kevyn Winkless, who will be using it … Continue reading
I gave up on yet another audiobook today, and this one I really regretted. I liked the writing style and it was well narrated. However, I realized the central thesis, although a common one, was something that I can no … Continue reading
“My name is Flint. Flint Norton. I’m currently clinging to the side of building, five stories above a street that is teeming with undead, all clawing at the bricks and driven by mindless hunger to follow me. Moving slowly, I … Continue reading
I’ve recently started a initial trial of Amazon Kindle Unlimited, and have figured out how to use KU to get audiobooks (you have to download the e-book and then add narration to it–not difficult, but a bit counter intuitive.) So … Continue reading