The Story So Far
- Win An Ad In Cirsova Magazine!
- This Ugly Little War
- Imminent Danger Now Permanently 99 Cents!
- Wonder Woman
- Looking For Adventure And Whatever Comes My Way
- The Hike by Drew Magary
- All These Shiny Worlds II
- A sweet little bullet from a pretty blue gun
- The Music To The Story In Your Eyes
- The Game That We Have Been Playing
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About3-D artwork All On The Same Page Amazon Archon Audiobook Beta Readers Book Of Lost Doors Cannibal Hearts. Catskinner's Book challange character interview collaboration comedy creativity critique crowdfunding disaster relief Dissociation Don't do this Donald Westlake drama DRM e-readers Editing entertainment erotica fantasy fauxpocalypse fiction Fictionary film Firefly G. K. Chesterton Gingerbread Wolves GoodReads horror Humor Kittens loss Mark Knopfler Matt Archer M C Escher Mental illness Music mystery personal Photography piracy podcast poetry politics pricing promotion publishing pulp revival Read Tuesday realism relationship reviews romance science fiction Scrivener Secret Project F sex short story anthology sonnet streaming television technology Tom Lichtenberg Tsarina webcomics WKRP in Cincinnati work in progress Worms Of Heaven writing
Virtual Book Signing!
- Win An Ad In Cirsova Magazine! mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/win… 1 day ago
- This Ugly Little War mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/06/18/thi… 6 days ago
- Imminent Danger Now Permanently 99 Cents! mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/imm… 1 week ago
- Wonder Woman mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/won… 1 week ago
- @CastaliaHouse @Daddy_Warpig @BrianNiemeier @cirsova I've got to know what I did to get on that list. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: critique
Recently, during a discussion regarding the new Wonder Woman film, a comment was made: Let me put it this way: I write a beautiful poem all about how we should nuke New York. The poem is lovely. Gorgeous. The language … Continue reading
Let’s forget about the “superhero” universe for a minute. Let’s not worry about continuity and connectivity and just look at this film as a film, as if it exists all by itself. Okay? Now, that’s easy for me, since I … Continue reading
I picked up Drew Magary’s novel The Hike on audiobook a while back because it was the Audible deal of the day and the concept sounded interesting. I listened to it shortly after I got it, and I was favorably … Continue reading
It’s not uncommon for the same subject to come up on several of the writer’s groups that I follow at the same time, which I attribute to a kind of Fortian/Jungian mass unconscious, although it’s more likely because there’s a … Continue reading
Lately I have been seeing some discussion regarding the subject of Genre that has grown acrimonious, with people whom I like and admire on various sides of the question. I’m not going to link to any of the posts because … Continue reading
Okay, so I am closing on 40,000 words of Bad Dreams & Broken Hearts and I’d really like to get some feedback on the story so far–what works, what doesn’t, how the pacing feels, is the worldbuilding consistent, are the characters … Continue reading
I have never owned a Dungeon Masters Guide.