The Story So Far
- Florida Man
- You Can Do Anything In A Game (But You Can’t Do That)
- Strange Days Waiting: The stories of Endless Summer
- This is how you run an RPG, people.
- Reminder: Misha Burnett’s Endless Summer — Coming Soon!
- Science Fiction Double Feature
- Womanface. The new blackface?
- New Mailing List Service + 2020/2021 News!
- A Few Words With Venger Satanis
- SFWA is a Terrorist Organization
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About
- 3-D artwork
- All On The Same Page
- Beta Readers
- Book Of Lost Doors
- Cannibal Hearts.
- Catskinner's Book
- character interview
- disaster relief
- Don't do this
- Donald Westlake
- G. K. Chesterton
- Gingerbread Wolves
- Mark Knopfler
- Matt Archer
- M C Escher
- Mental illness
- pulp revival
- Read Tuesday
- science fiction
- Secret Project F
- short story anthology
- streaming television
- Tom Lichtenberg
- WKRP in Cincinnati
- work in progress
- Worms Of Heaven
Virtual Book Signing!
- @kaijubushi I grew up here https://t.co/Z9wXiWQVLn 8 hours ago
- "He had forged the blade in fear, fear for his lady love and her backbreaking load of nightmares, fear of the day w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- "I wouldn't go back to the old days when magic was a dark art done by robed wizards on lonely hilltops, even if it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- https://t.co/hnyNaTj78A 22 hours ago
- @sathananas Because you're not "doing it right." As you've pointed out elsewhere, the TW idea of being a lesbian… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: Dissociation
One of the challenges and joys to writing speculative fiction is the chance to write non-human characters. Unfortunately, there are a lot of authors who don’t seem to put much work into fleshing out their non-human characters, and consequently, they come … Continue reading
“The patrons and the actors, too Uncertain if the show is through Wide sidelong looks await their cue But the frozen mask just smiles” –Alan Moore, “This Vicious Cabaret” I don’t know what I’m doing. I have been working on … Continue reading
Astro-Gal writhed sinuously, struggling in vain against the syntho-carbonyx cables wrapped tightly around her body. She was bound inexorably to a solid slab of cold unyielding plasteel deep below the surface of the lost asteroid XY-67–in the secret lair of … Continue reading
(for Nomad’s Quill) We recognize each other The way that werewolves are supposed to be able to I think it’s the eyes Perhaps That thousand yard stare Eyes that restlessly search some inner horizon For gray charcoal marks of distant … Continue reading
I just got a piece published over on another blog, Plain Friends. Kind of cool, huh?
Catskinner is based on a real person. Now, I have to qualify this because I am writing fiction, specifically speculative fiction, and I don’t want to give the impression that I have an alien in my head, or that I … Continue reading