The Story So Far
- I am spotlit!
- Non-Lethal Mysteries
- Where your eyes don’t go a filthy scarecrow waves his broomstick arms and does a parody of each unconscious thing you do
- There and back again
- Fear And Loathing On The Road To Motorcycle Maintenance With Charley
- Another fun project is released to the general public.
- Cirsova #6 is Live!
- Yes, I know I’m doing it wrong.
- Going Away (for a while)
- No platformed!
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About3-D artwork All On The Same Page Amazon Archon Audiobook Beta Readers Book Of Lost Doors Cannibal Hearts. Catskinner's Book challange character interview collaboration comedy creativity critique crowdfunding disaster relief Dissociation Don't do this Donald Westlake drama DRM e-readers Editing entertainment erotica fantasy fauxpocalypse fiction Fictionary film Firefly G. K. Chesterton Gingerbread Wolves GoodReads horror Humor Kittens loss Mark Knopfler Matt Archer M C Escher Mental illness Music mystery personal Photography piracy podcast poetry politics pricing promotion publishing pulp revival Read Tuesday realism relationship reviews romance science fiction Scrivener Secret Project F sex short story anthology sonnet streaming television technology Tom Lichtenberg Tsarina webcomics WKRP in Cincinnati work in progress Worms Of Heaven writing
Virtual Book Signing!
- I am spotlit! mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/i-a… 6 days ago
- My uncle has a country place that no one knows about. He says it used to be a farm before the motor law. 1 week ago
- "The Man Who Played At Castles" 1 week ago
- Non-Lethal Mysteries mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/05/non… 1 week ago
- Where your eyes don’t go a filthy scarecrow waves his broomstick arms and does a parody of each unconscious thing… mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/whe… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: film
Let’s forget about the “superhero” universe for a minute. Let’s not worry about continuity and connectivity and just look at this film as a film, as if it exists all by itself. Okay? Now, that’s easy for me, since I … Continue reading
Today I went to the St. Charles ComicCon. St. Charles is part of the St. Louis, Missouri metropolitan area, a fairly affluent city probably best known as the home of Francis Dolarhyde from Thomas Harris’ Red Dragon. The event was held … Continue reading
I’ve got a lot going on in my life right now. At the moment I’m working on a short story for an anthology called Sins Of The Future, which is a followup to a collection that I was in last … Continue reading
Well, Gingerbread Wolves is out there and so far the response has been positive. People don’t hate the ending as much as I expected them to–at least, no one has threatened to lynch me yet. It is a grimmer ending … Continue reading
This post is about the film Mad Max: Fury Road, and it will contain spoilers. I will be digging into the text and subtext of the film so, please, if you have not seen it, don’t read this post. I … Continue reading
My roommate and I saw Avengers: Age Of Ultron yesterday, and we both enjoyed it immensely. If I were to write a review of it as a film I would give it high marks and strongly recommend it to just … Continue reading
“I couldn’t tell you because your reaction had to be genuine.” One of my least favorite “bits” in fiction–usually espionage or police procedural, but it can crop up anywhere the protagonist is a member of some sort of structured organization. … Continue reading