The Story So Far
- Florida Man
- You Can Do Anything In A Game (But You Can’t Do That)
- Strange Days Waiting: The stories of Endless Summer
- This is how you run an RPG, people.
- Reminder: Misha Burnett’s Endless Summer — Coming Soon!
- Science Fiction Double Feature
- Womanface. The new blackface?
- New Mailing List Service + 2020/2021 News!
- A Few Words With Venger Satanis
- SFWA is a Terrorist Organization
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About
- 3-D artwork
- All On The Same Page
- Beta Readers
- Book Of Lost Doors
- Cannibal Hearts.
- Catskinner's Book
- character interview
- disaster relief
- Don't do this
- Donald Westlake
- G. K. Chesterton
- Gingerbread Wolves
- Mark Knopfler
- Matt Archer
- M C Escher
- Mental illness
- pulp revival
- Read Tuesday
- science fiction
- Secret Project F
- short story anthology
- streaming television
- Tom Lichtenberg
- WKRP in Cincinnati
- work in progress
- Worms Of Heaven
Virtual Book Signing!
- @kaijubushi I grew up here https://t.co/Z9wXiWQVLn 8 hours ago
- "He had forged the blade in fear, fear for his lady love and her backbreaking load of nightmares, fear of the day w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- "I wouldn't go back to the old days when magic was a dark art done by robed wizards on lonely hilltops, even if it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- https://t.co/hnyNaTj78A 22 hours ago
- @sathananas Because you're not "doing it right." As you've pointed out elsewhere, the TW idea of being a lesbian… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: film
This will be a thematic review of the Marvel Studio’s film Ant-Man And The Wasp. First I am going to make some general comments, but everything below the “read more” link will contain spoilers. Although I usually try to make … Continue reading
This is going to be my review of the film Ocean’s 8, and I will make it spoiler-free because I am directing this review specifically at people who haven’t seen the film. If you’ve decided not to see it, I … Continue reading
Okay, this will be a critique of the film Avengers: Infinity Wars. There will be spoilers. If you have not seen the film and intend to, read no further. Spoilers beyond this point.
Okay, in this article I will be dissecting the film Ready Player One. I will not be discussing the book, which I have not read. What I have to say is directly related to significant plot elements. I am not … Continue reading
I am not a Star Wars franchise fan. I loved the first film when it came out, was sorely disappointed by The Empire Strikes Back, and pretty much ignored the movies, books, games, toys, and so on for the next … Continue reading
Two films that I saw recently, Justice League and The Last Jedi, left me with very similar feelings that I have been trying to put into words. As usual, I find that for me the most natural analogies are drawn … Continue reading
Let’s forget about the “superhero” universe for a minute. Let’s not worry about continuity and connectivity and just look at this film as a film, as if it exists all by itself. Okay? Now, that’s easy for me, since I … Continue reading
Today I went to the St. Charles ComicCon. St. Charles is part of the St. Louis, Missouri metropolitan area, a fairly affluent city probably best known as the home of Francis Dolarhyde from Thomas Harris’ Red Dragon. The event was held … Continue reading
I’ve got a lot going on in my life right now. At the moment I’m working on a short story for an anthology called Sins Of The Future, which is a followup to a collection that I was in last … Continue reading