The Story So Far
- Raiding the Giant’s Horde
- Lord Grimm Of Nivose
- How the ctrl-Left drove me away from American liberalism
- Crossing the sea of dreams
- Cirsova Pre-Orders for 2017
- Getting Around
- New Cirsova Cover Reveal
- New Blog up on Castalia House
- What is “Appendix N” and why should you care?
- What do your dreams do when you are awake?
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About3-D artwork All On The Same Page Amazon Archon Audiobook Beta Readers Book Of Lost Doors Cannibal Hearts. Catskinner's Book challange character interview collaboration comedy creativity critique crowdfunding disaster relief Dissociation Don't do this Donald Westlake drama DRM e-readers Editing entertainment erotica fantasy fauxpocalypse fiction Fictionary film Firefly G. K. Chesterton Gingerbread Wolves GoodReads horror Humor Kittens loss Mark Knopfler Matt Archer M C Escher Mental illness Music mystery personal Photography piracy podcast poetry politics pricing promotion publishing pulp revival Read Tuesday realism relationship reviews romance science fiction Scrivener Secret Project F sex short story anthology sonnet streaming television technology Tom Lichtenberg Tsarina webcomics WKRP in Cincinnati work in progress Worms Of Heaven writing
Virtual Book Signing!
- Hey, look! twitter.com/cirsova/status… 3 days ago
- Raiding the Giant’s Horde mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/02/13/rai… 5 days ago
- Lord Grimm Of Nivose mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/lor… 6 days ago
- How the ctrl-Left drove me away from American liberalism mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/how… 1 week ago
- Crossing the sea of dreams mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/01/29/cro… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Humor
So… I have been very hesitant to come out and say in so many words, “I am working on a new book” because I have had so many false starts over the past year, but I think I’ve gotten to … Continue reading
I had an epiphany today. I have always mistrusted the concept of genre. It has seemed to me to be both a hobble and a crutch. By which I mean that by accepting a specific genre designation an author restricted … Continue reading
My review of George Alec Effinger’s What Entropy Means To Me.
I am jumping the gun just a little bit here, but I really excited. You already know that I am being featured in 2016 Immerse Or Die Story Bundle, right? I mentioned that. Well, in addition to putting together a … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned Jefferson Smith’s Immerse Or Die Report before. The concept is brutal in its simplicity. Every morning he takes a self-published novel or story collection and gets on his treadmill for forty minutes. When he runs across something that … Continue reading
As of right now I have a short story in a collection that’s just been released, another in a collection that’s going through edits, a third that has just been accepted to a collection, a fourth that I have just … Continue reading