The Story So Far
- Emergency Backup Post: (Pull and Inflate)
- 21st Century Wonder Stories: Call For Submissions
- Black Box Blues: Investigating Mission Critical Metaphysics In Fiction
- The Tool For The Job
- St. Patrick’s Day Promo
- Enough With This Genre Foolishness Already
- A Spy In The House Of Pulp
- I am interviewed by Scott Cole
- Welcome To My Nightmare
- Wow. I got nominated for a Hugo.
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About3-D artwork All On The Same Page Amazon Archon Audiobook Beta Readers Book Of Lost Doors Cannibal Hearts. Catskinner's Book challange character interview collaboration comedy creativity critique crowdfunding disaster relief Dissociation Don't do this Donald Westlake drama DRM e-readers Editing entertainment erotica fantasy fauxpocalypse fiction Fictionary film Firefly G. K. Chesterton Gingerbread Wolves GoodReads horror Humor Kittens loss Mark Knopfler Matt Archer M C Escher Mental illness Music mystery personal Photography piracy podcast poetry politics pricing promotion publishing pulp revival Read Tuesday realism relationship reviews romance science fiction Scrivener Secret Project F sex short story anthology sonnet streaming television technology Tom Lichtenberg Tsarina webcomics WKRP in Cincinnati work in progress Worms Of Heaven writing
Virtual Book Signing!
- @DaytimeRenegade Can you join the Google group? That's easiest. plus.google.com/u/0/communitie… 8 hours ago
- Emergency Backup Post: (Pull and Inflate) mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/eme… 2 days ago
- 21st Century Wonder Stories: Call For Submissions mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/21s… 2 days ago
- @sablehawk @CastaliaHouse That definition would make most of Heinlein Fantasy, and Jim Butcher Science Fiction. 4 days ago
- Black Box Blues: Investigating Mission Critical Metaphysics In Fiction mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/03/25/bla… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Humor
Lately I have been seeing some discussion regarding the subject of Genre that has grown acrimonious, with people whom I like and admire on various sides of the question. I’m not going to link to any of the posts because … Continue reading
I ramble about Old Buildings, New Wave, Borrowed Concepts, and Blue Movies on the Castalia House blog.
So… I have been very hesitant to come out and say in so many words, “I am working on a new book” because I have had so many false starts over the past year, but I think I’ve gotten to … Continue reading
I had an epiphany today. I have always mistrusted the concept of genre. It has seemed to me to be both a hobble and a crutch. By which I mean that by accepting a specific genre designation an author restricted … Continue reading
My review of George Alec Effinger’s What Entropy Means To Me.
I am jumping the gun just a little bit here, but I really excited. You already know that I am being featured in 2016 Immerse Or Die Story Bundle, right? I mentioned that. Well, in addition to putting together a … Continue reading