The Story So Far
- Florida Man
- You Can Do Anything In A Game (But You Can’t Do That)
- Strange Days Waiting: The stories of Endless Summer
- This is how you run an RPG, people.
- Reminder: Misha Burnett’s Endless Summer — Coming Soon!
- Science Fiction Double Feature
- Womanface. The new blackface?
- New Mailing List Service + 2020/2021 News!
- A Few Words With Venger Satanis
- SFWA is a Terrorist Organization
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About
- 3-D artwork
- All On The Same Page
- Beta Readers
- Book Of Lost Doors
- Cannibal Hearts.
- Catskinner's Book
- character interview
- disaster relief
- Don't do this
- Donald Westlake
- G. K. Chesterton
- Gingerbread Wolves
- Mark Knopfler
- Matt Archer
- M C Escher
- Mental illness
- pulp revival
- Read Tuesday
- science fiction
- Secret Project F
- short story anthology
- streaming television
- Tom Lichtenberg
- WKRP in Cincinnati
- work in progress
- Worms Of Heaven
Virtual Book Signing!
- @kaijubushi I grew up here https://t.co/Z9wXiWQVLn 9 hours ago
- "He had forged the blade in fear, fear for his lady love and her backbreaking load of nightmares, fear of the day w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- "I wouldn't go back to the old days when magic was a dark art done by robed wizards on lonely hilltops, even if it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- https://t.co/hnyNaTj78A 22 hours ago
- @sathananas Because you're not "doing it right." As you've pointed out elsewhere, the TW idea of being a lesbian… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: Humor
My review of George Alec Effinger’s What Entropy Means To Me.
I am jumping the gun just a little bit here, but I really excited. You already know that I am being featured in 2016 Immerse Or Die Story Bundle, right? I mentioned that. Well, in addition to putting together a … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned Jefferson Smith’s Immerse Or Die Report before. The concept is brutal in its simplicity. Every morning he takes a self-published novel or story collection and gets on his treadmill for forty minutes. When he runs across something that … Continue reading
As of right now I have a short story in a collection that’s just been released, another in a collection that’s going through edits, a third that has just been accepted to a collection, a fourth that I have just … Continue reading
Now that I’ve gotten a little perspective from Archon and have a chance to sort through my impressions I can see the mistakes I made. First off, I underestimated just how crippling my social anxiety can be. I was simply … Continue reading
Just about four years ago I started writing Catskinner’s Book. I didn’t have any real plan when I started it. I had a narrator and his shadow self, and a desire to play around with some of the ideas that … Continue reading
There is a lot of discussion about the book, and now film, 50 Shades Of Grey on various writer’s communities. The general consensus seems to be one of incomprehension. Stripped of the oft sparkling invective there are two points which … Continue reading
They do not have what you humans call “giving up” on Michelle Proulx’s home planet. She wrote an excellent science fiction comedy novel called Imminent Danger And How To Fly Straight Into It. It’s a delightful book and I highly … Continue reading
I have a day off work today, and as usual I don’t quite know what to do with myself. I ran some errands and did some shopping this morning. Cleaned the kitchen and the catbox. Got the trash out. I’ve … Continue reading