The Story So Far
- The Paths of Cormanor Reminder, Robert E. Howard Art Chronology, More Julian Hawthorne, and Open Submissions!
- Married… with Adventure!
- Blacktop Wasteland
- That Summer’s Evening Long Ago
- Adventure Stories For Young Readers Deadline Extended
- Invitation To A Duet
- Adventure Stories For Young Readers
- Mongoose and Meerkat Audiobook Live!
- Misha Burnett’s Endless Summer Audio Book Out Now!
- Wylding Hall
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About
- 3-D artwork
- All On The Same Page
- Beta Readers
- Book Of Lost Doors
- Cannibal Hearts.
- Catskinner's Book
- character interview
- disaster relief
- Don't do this
- Donald Westlake
- G. K. Chesterton
- Gingerbread Wolves
- Mark Knopfler
- Matt Archer
- M C Escher
- Mental illness
- pulp revival
- Read Tuesday
- science fiction
- Secret Project F
- short story anthology
- streaming television
- Tom Lichtenberg
- WKRP in Cincinnati
- work in progress
- Worms Of Heaven
Virtual Book Signing!
- Do you have what it takes to be a @cirsova author? Now is the time to find out! twitter.com/cirsova/status… 15 minutes ago
- @scaredystopian1 @GPrime85 I mean, I know that AZT was an early anti-retroviral drug and that releasing it for AIDS… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 minutes ago
- @scaredystopian1 @GPrime85 What was AZT? 27 minutes ago
- @HabitualLevity Thank you. 31 minutes ago
- @TarienCole @cha_neg And the Godfather Part III is a prime example of when you shouldn't extend a franchise. 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: promotion
I spent yesterday afternoon doing the brakes on my 2014 Ford Fiesta, which turned out to be such a simple job that I’m kind of ashamed that I put it off for so long. The front brakes on this car … Continue reading
After several months of my Pulp Speed writing experiment, I have gotten a good feel for my current capabilities as a writer, and my current limiting factors, both internal and external. There are internal areas that need work, some dealing … Continue reading
This summer Oren Litwen will be releasing his third anthology of genre fiction. His first was The Odds Are Against Us, an anthology of military fiction. With his second, Ye Olde Magick Shoppe, he elected to start his own imprint, … Continue reading
Recently I have been thinking a lot about the relationship that I am trying to build with small presses and today at work an analogy occured to me to explain why I have made certain business decisions. See, at my … Continue reading
Okay, so I started in on the story that I promised to write in my last post. There is still plenty of time to get your name into it–all you have to do is leave a review of Duel Visions … Continue reading
Haven’t you always wanted to be part of the shadowy underworld of outlaw spellcasters? To live the life of a magical gangster, full of danger, intrigue, unlawful conjurations, and bucketfuls of cold hard cash? Well, here’s your chance! I will … Continue reading
DimensionBucket Media is one of the new crop of indie publishers. A quick glance at their catalog shows a preponderance of horror titles, but their submission guidelines state they are open to all flavors of speculative fiction–science fiction, fantasy, adventure, … Continue reading
The skills needed for writing good reviews are different than the skills needed for writing good fiction. That is not to say that some people can’t have both sets of skills, but rather than being good at one does not … Continue reading
A very positive advance review of Duel Visions.
Since I have been concentrating on short fiction I have been submitting more stories and I have to say that, in general, I like being published in someone else’s project way more than self-publishing. In addition to the writing itself, … Continue reading