The Story So Far
- The Paths of Cormanor Reminder, Robert E. Howard Art Chronology, More Julian Hawthorne, and Open Submissions!
- Married… with Adventure!
- Blacktop Wasteland
- That Summer’s Evening Long Ago
- Adventure Stories For Young Readers Deadline Extended
- Invitation To A Duet
- Adventure Stories For Young Readers
- Mongoose and Meerkat Audiobook Live!
- Misha Burnett’s Endless Summer Audio Book Out Now!
- Wylding Hall
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About
- 3-D artwork
- All On The Same Page
- Beta Readers
- Book Of Lost Doors
- Cannibal Hearts.
- Catskinner's Book
- character interview
- disaster relief
- Don't do this
- Donald Westlake
- G. K. Chesterton
- Gingerbread Wolves
- Mark Knopfler
- Matt Archer
- M C Escher
- Mental illness
- pulp revival
- Read Tuesday
- science fiction
- Secret Project F
- short story anthology
- streaming television
- Tom Lichtenberg
- WKRP in Cincinnati
- work in progress
- Worms Of Heaven
Virtual Book Signing!
- @TarienCole @cha_neg And the Godfather Part III is a prime example of when you shouldn't extend a franchise. 1 hour ago
- @TarienCole @cha_neg I don't consider The Godfather Part II as a sequel to the first film because it covered events… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @cha_neg Terminator and Alien are my two examples of sequels that worked well. In both cases the sequels told very… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @ExcelPope: I don't know about the rest of you, but this is a guide to how I read TRA arguments on here. https://t.co/iS0tYvbtUl 2 hours ago
- @GPrime85 I find it interesting to contrast it with the response to the AIDS epidemic--which did kill virtually eve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: work in progress
At last it can be told..! Cirsova made the official announcement today, so I can finally talk freely about my latest project. This is a collection of my Science Fiction short stories. It includes work I’ve published over the last … Continue reading
I can only claim to be on track for my writing goal for 2020 so far if I count the work I produced in December of 2019. So I’m going to do that and list four stories: “Lab … Continue reading
When I was putting together the stories that comprise Bad Dreams & Broken Hearts I wanted to include some kind of supplemental material from the world of Dracoheim. It seemed to fit the feel of the work, like the map … Continue reading
Okay, so writing 2020 as the date is probably going to freak me out all year. But let’s leave that aside and talk about my intentions for the new year. Last year I set my goal too ambitiously and I … Continue reading
I have been thinking a lot about Fantasy, and specifically about fantastic settings–settings in which the fantastic elements are integral to the world. And frankly, I’m not interested in writing stories set in some vaguely Central European kingdom in the … Continue reading
Coming soon from Lagrange Books.
August is always a time for introspection for me, due to the whole birthday thing. So I have been taking stock of where I am, where I’ve come from, and where I am going. No real conclusions, as yet, except … Continue reading
It’s hard to fight wizards and demons when all you have is a gun and a badge. The use of magic in the Sovereign City of Dracoheim is regulated by the Lord Mayor’s Committee For Public Safety. From the licensing … Continue reading
This is last month’s picture, since I only have one more line on this month’s and it’s an unfinished story. Current Stats: * indicates stories written this year Stories Published: “Everyone Knows This Is The End Of The Line” (1,200 … Continue reading