The Story So Far
- I am spotlit!
- Non-Lethal Mysteries
- Where your eyes don’t go a filthy scarecrow waves his broomstick arms and does a parody of each unconscious thing you do
- There and back again
- Fear And Loathing On The Road To Motorcycle Maintenance With Charley
- Another fun project is released to the general public.
- Cirsova #6 is Live!
- Yes, I know I’m doing it wrong.
- Going Away (for a while)
- No platformed!
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About3-D artwork All On The Same Page Amazon Archon Audiobook Beta Readers Book Of Lost Doors Cannibal Hearts. Catskinner's Book challange character interview collaboration comedy creativity critique crowdfunding disaster relief Dissociation Don't do this Donald Westlake drama DRM e-readers Editing entertainment erotica fantasy fauxpocalypse fiction Fictionary film Firefly G. K. Chesterton Gingerbread Wolves GoodReads horror Humor Kittens loss Mark Knopfler Matt Archer M C Escher Mental illness Music mystery personal Photography piracy podcast poetry politics pricing promotion publishing pulp revival Read Tuesday realism relationship reviews romance science fiction Scrivener Secret Project F sex short story anthology sonnet streaming television technology Tom Lichtenberg Tsarina webcomics WKRP in Cincinnati work in progress Worms Of Heaven writing
Virtual Book Signing!
- I am spotlit! mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/i-a… 6 days ago
- My uncle has a country place that no one knows about. He says it used to be a farm before the motor law. 1 week ago
- "The Man Who Played At Castles" 1 week ago
- Non-Lethal Mysteries mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/05/non… 1 week ago
- Where your eyes don’t go a filthy scarecrow waves his broomstick arms and does a parody of each unconscious thing… mishaburnett.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/whe… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: mystery
I think I may be ready to do it again. I have this strange condition–call it “Dr. Jeckyl & The Pied Piper Syndrome” where I am suddenly struck with a completely off the wall idea combined with a compulsion to … Continue reading
“My name is Flint. Flint Norton. I’m currently clinging to the side of building, five stories above a street that is teeming with undead, all clawing at the bricks and driven by mindless hunger to follow me. Moving slowly, I … Continue reading
This is a subject that I have touched on in this blog before, but I’d like to specifically discuss it in terms of the 21st Century Thrilling Adventure project. I consider the Exotic an indispensable element of the kind of stories … Continue reading
I am just shy of 20,000 words on my current project, Bad Dreams & Broken Hearts. It is set in a new world, not related to The Book Of Lost Doors. I would categorize it as a Noir Fantasy. My … Continue reading
Just about four years ago I started writing Catskinner’s Book. I didn’t have any real plan when I started it. I had a narrator and his shadow self, and a desire to play around with some of the ideas that … Continue reading
In a recent discussion about the Monster Hunter International series I started musing about why certain characters don’t interest me as much as others. The phrase I came up with was “a sense of moral peril” and I want to … Continue reading