The Story So Far
- The Paths of Cormanor Reminder, Robert E. Howard Art Chronology, More Julian Hawthorne, and Open Submissions!
- Married… with Adventure!
- Blacktop Wasteland
- That Summer’s Evening Long Ago
- Adventure Stories For Young Readers Deadline Extended
- Invitation To A Duet
- Adventure Stories For Young Readers
- Mongoose and Meerkat Audiobook Live!
- Misha Burnett’s Endless Summer Audio Book Out Now!
- Wylding Hall
More Of The Same
What I Write About
What I Also Write About
- 3-D artwork
- All On The Same Page
- Beta Readers
- Book Of Lost Doors
- Cannibal Hearts.
- Catskinner's Book
- character interview
- disaster relief
- Don't do this
- Donald Westlake
- G. K. Chesterton
- Gingerbread Wolves
- Mark Knopfler
- Matt Archer
- M C Escher
- Mental illness
- pulp revival
- Read Tuesday
- science fiction
- Secret Project F
- short story anthology
- streaming television
- Tom Lichtenberg
- WKRP in Cincinnati
- work in progress
- Worms Of Heaven
Virtual Book Signing!
- @TarienCole @cha_neg And the Godfather Part III is a prime example of when you shouldn't extend a franchise. 1 hour ago
- @TarienCole @cha_neg I don't consider The Godfather Part II as a sequel to the first film because it covered events… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @cha_neg Terminator and Alien are my two examples of sequels that worked well. In both cases the sequels told very… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @ExcelPope: I don't know about the rest of you, but this is a guide to how I read TRA arguments on here. https://t.co/iS0tYvbtUl 1 hour ago
- @GPrime85 I find it interesting to contrast it with the response to the AIDS epidemic--which did kill virtually eve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
Category Archives: Worms Of Heaven
It is coming down to the wire for Cirsova. He wants to raise $5,000 to fund next year’s run of the magazine, and he’s up to just over $3,600 as of this writing, with 6 days to go. Let me … Continue reading
Just for the heck of it, here are some of the Easter eggs I stuck into The Book Of Lost Doors. These are just a few I can come up with off the top of my head, I’m sure there … Continue reading
The Book Of Lost Doors is the collective name for my series of four novels, Catskinner’s Book, Cannibal Hearts, The Worms Of Heaven, and Gingerbread Wolves. The four books tell the story of James and … Continue reading
I have decided to rewrite the blurbs for my novels as sonnets. And to continue: The Worms Of Heaven Cry out, the scarlet queen’s mislaid! Ensnared by hidden army’s plot Or is this Agony’s charade? Who is the villain and … Continue reading
On June 20th of this year I released Gingerbread Wolves, the fourth novel in my series, The Book Of Lost Doors. Some time after I released it I realized that it was also the last book in the series. I … Continue reading
Just about four years ago I started writing Catskinner’s Book. I didn’t have any real plan when I started it. I had a narrator and his shadow self, and a desire to play around with some of the ideas that … Continue reading
This week, starting today August 6th, through next Thursday, August 13th, all four volumes of my series The Book Of Lost Doors will be on sale for 99 cents each. Please help me spread the word!
My birthday is August 9th, and so I am running a promotion this week, from Thursday the 6th to Thursday the 13th. I’ll be posting the official promo, with the proper links installed, on Thursday, but I wanted to share … Continue reading
Well, Gingerbread Wolves is out there and so far the response has been positive. People don’t hate the ending as much as I expected them to–at least, no one has threatened to lynch me yet. It is a grimmer ending … Continue reading