EDIT: We have a winner!
I am still giving away a quarter-page ad in Cirsova magazine, even though nobody entered my contest. Yes, it’s not July 1st yet, but I am going to go ahead and close the contest and just give the ad to the first person to reply to this post via my Contact Form.
I am also going to reveal the answers to the questions (none of them are really spoilers for the books.)
- Who are the authors of Mankind’s Eternal Odyssey? Michael Chase with Sabrina Ericovitch. (Answer in Gingerbread Wolves.)
- What is the title of Jenny Noir’s first solo album? After The Moonlight. (Answer in The Worms Of Heaven.)
- What Delapour & Associates employee wrote and published a novel? Chuck Harwood, aka Exquisite, The Apprentices’ Cipher. (Answer in Gingerbread Wolves.)
- What was the original name of the riverboat that became known as Scarlett’s Casino? The Missouri Maiden. (Answer in Cannibal Hearts.)
- What book does Stuart Dogs read to Nancy Dew while she is convalescing in the mud-bath? Michelle Proulx, Imminent Danger And How To Fly Straight Into It. (Answer in the afterward to Gingerbread Wolves)
- What is the name of the magazine that Godiva finds that reveals Dr. Klein’s home address? Natural Glamour. (Answer in Catskinner’s Book.)
Seriously, folks, this is a great opportunity. Cirsova reaches a lot of readers who are looking for new authors, and since it’s published as an e-book, it will never go out of print.